Swimming PoolInspection in Pinellas County
Whether you’re a home or business owner, your swimming pool is one of your property’s most important components. AquaServ Pool Service understands the need for both routine and emergency inspections of your pool to keep it working properly and safely. Our team will visit your home or business and provide a detailed swimming pool inspection that will keep your pool operating at peak performance.
7-Part Component Inspection
Every swimming pool inspection conducted by the professionals at AquaServ will also include a thorough inspection of every component. Our 7-part Component Inspection is an exclusive process no other pool or spa inspection service will provide. This unique inspection allows our team the ability to find and service any leaks faster than any of our competitors!
Here is a quick description of our 7-part Component Inspection our team will provide:
- Placement and Protection — Our team will check proper placement and protection of gates, fencing, and screen enclosures. We’ll also examine the location of electrical outlets, proximity to electrical wires, and placement in the home or on the property.
- Vessel and Coping — We’ll examine the surfaces of both the pool and deck for any discoloration, cracks, pitting or other condition issues. The coping surrounding the pool will be checked for cracks or open joints and drains will be checked for the presence of any anti-vortex covers.
- Equipment Condition — A full condition evaluation of the pool equipment will be conducted. This will include spa lights, junction box location and condition, piping, filters, timers, heaters, controls, disconnects, skimmers, accessories, and appropriate electrical bonds.
- Equipment Operation — This part of the inspection covers the operation of the pump, proper skimming and filtration, signs of leakage, heater activation, hot tub blower operation, and filter pressure.
- Water Chemistry — If your pool’s water is out of balance, this may lead to unsafe swimming conditions and severe damage to your pool’s surface and equipment. Our team will conduct a precise water analysis involving 12 separate tests to determine the condition of the water and then advise how you should proceed.”
- Leak Analysis — The inspection team will start with our very own “Leakalyzer” to determine if there’s a leak and how much water your pool is losing on a daily basis. If a leak is found, we’ll recommend a full leak detection at an additional cost of $300. This will tell you precisely where the leak is located and allow us to provide an estimate for the service.
- Inspection Report — After the inspection is complete, we’ll provide you with a very detailed report consisting of written information, photos, and diagrams to indicate areas of concern. This will also include price estimates to correct any issues that were discovered.
Our inspectors represent the core of our business, which is why we’ve spent years developing rigorous training techniques that keep them at the top of their game. Our certified specialists will conduct a thorough inspection of your pool while being professional and courteous at all times.
Real Estate Partnerships
If you’re in the market for a new home with a backyard swimming pool, you always want to make sure that the pool is in tip-top shape. AquaServ has years of experience working with real estate agents and homeowners who are in the market to purchase a new property. We’ll inspect your new pool to ensure it meets our quality standards before you move in. This ensures that your swimming pool will be ready for use on the first day in your new home.
Pool Inspections Starting at $250 (for Pools)
$50 for each additional water feature ie: Spa, Waterfall, Fountain